To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Covina, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RMA Accounting Services, Inc. • Covina, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Specialized Accounting Firm is in immediate need of a knowledgeable, detailed, service-oriented Staff Accountant.
Five years of progressive accounting experience in general ledger, bank reconciliations, payroll and tax reporting.
- A solid Foundation and knowledge of GAAP.
- Daily use of QuickBooks desktop versions.
- Experience with payroll, Federal and State payroll tax rules and reporting requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and manage heavy Client phone calls and emails.
- Talent for communicating with new and established Clients on a daily basis.
- Knowledge with “cloud” storage (ShareFile experience a plus).
- Daily use of QuickBooks, Excel, Outlook.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and client service skills, a plus
- The highest level of personal ethics and professional integrity.
- Willingness to share accounting knowledge with peers and being a contributing team player.
- Use of web time-clock to clock in/out of work.
Associates degree or higher with two years of higher education with a Bookkeeping/Accounting certification. And a minimum of five years working experience using QuickBooks desktop versions.
All applicants will be tested for bookkeeping and computer skills.
Please use this link to take the pre-hiring test: https://apply.wonscore.io/D397V8/RMA-Accounting-Services
Please email us your resume and hourly rate requirements explaining why you would be a good fit for this position. Write "Staff Accountant” in the subject line.
Work Hours: Full Time (40-hour week). Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM (with possible overtime during busy seasonal time)
A job offer is contingent upon a successful drug test and background check.
We offer a casual, dynamic work environment with learning opportunities, and benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, sick time, and a 401K plan.
Job Type: Full-time