As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will provide engineering and consulting services to the client throughout the project’s lifecycle. From scoping the project with the client, through design, bidding, construction and commissioning, your work will include direct interfacing with the design team, owner’s team, and their technicians. At times you will find yourself investigating operational issues, conducting facility assessments, and assisting owners with training and operation of systems.
This senior position requires design and construction administration in the K-12, office, commercial, retail, data center, and municipal government markets. We are eager to meet candidates that possess strong leadership capabilities, excellent communication and critical thinking skills, and a commitment to respond to clients at the highest levels.
- Perform all aspects of electrical engineering design (power, lighting, fire alarm, and auxiliary systems) for commercials and institutional buildings.
- Perform lighting, voltage drop and short circuit calculations.
- Meet with clients to prepare and/or validate proposed scope of work
- Manage the electrical portion of projects, and working with assigned project managers, to meet client’s budget, goals, objectives, and deadlines.
- Coordinate and communicate all aspects of electrical design within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Prepare accurate and complete electrical project programming, schematic designs, design development designs, and construction documents.
- Work with, respond to, and take direction from project managers, PICs, and Senior Management