THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE START FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
Since 1983, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find work. We currently have an Administrarive/Sales support position opening available at our Marlton, NJ location.
Join our mission to put a million people to work annually!
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
· High school diploma/GED required
SStrong ability to multitask and juggle activities
· Computer and basic social media skills
Does the following describe you?
Helping people motivates you. You see the potential in every person and situation, and respond to situations while considering others first.
You are attentive, responsive, and can take control of situations. Your friends would describe you as social and say helping the community is important to you.
You are comfortable in an office environment, expect professional results, and desire to solve problems.
You are driven by a fast pace and change.
If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. Visit ExpressPros.com/Jobs and apply for the Front Office Coordinator position in Oklahoma City, OK.
Responsibilities and Duties
- High level of proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Keep track of office supplies inventory.
- Maintain files with confidentiality in an easily accessible format.
- Communication between staff members
- Operate and maintain office machinery, including copiers, fax machines and printers.
- High school diploma or equivalency required. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Good organization, scheduling and time management skills.
- Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with a typing speed of at least 60 wpm.
- Excellent communication skills.
Setting Up Files