To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, IN
- Ashley Wilson
- Phone: 765-237-3650
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse, Pediatric
BrightStar Care • Lafayette, IN
Posted 25 days ago
Registered Nurse (RN) Overview:
Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care as a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you. We are hiring for a Pediatric Home Care position in Lafayette and surrounding counties.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct-deposit-Flexible schedules: hourly, weekends and/or weekdays.
- Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments.
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home.
- One to one patient care.
- Joint Commission Accredited
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Duties:
- Provide direct skilled client care under the supervision of an RN
- Work collaboratively with team to help meet positive client care outcomes
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Current and unrestricted RN license in state for which you are applying
- 1 year experience
- Pediatrics experience preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Reliable car / auto insurance
- Smart Phone