With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Vehicle Connected Services Architect to join our team in Franklin, TN.
Responsible for creating and documenting B2B interfaces. Help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broader infrastructure directly with Telematics Service Providers, internal cross-functional team and Nissan partners currently supporting Connected Services platform. Broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects; defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the Connected Car technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed and being a subject matter expert on services as it relates to customer applications and services
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Create, document and manage systems’ architecture to support VCS initiatives for B2B communication
- Create, maintain and update flow diagrams for technical integration between disparate systems supporting B2B communication
- Support enhancement and maintenance requests for existing application infrastructures to suit VCS demands and market changes
- Coordinate multiple vendors in different geological locations across the globe, closely monitor and guide application architecture development and work with IS security and enterprise architects in IS to ensure compliance with NNA IS standards
- Create and maintain technical documentation produced by vendors and internal customers to ensure alignment with Program Management Office, VCS initiatives, and testing.
- Demonstrate and Train other associates on system functionality
- General understanding of web, smartphone apps, server, and network security protocols
- Hands-on experience and working knowledge of Service Oriented Web Architecture and applications, including familiarity with IS Software Development Life Cycle processes
- Experience creating and documenting flow charts, sequence diagrams, context diagrams and other system related architectures. Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 5-7 years of experience as a business analyst in IS or similar organization. Previous experience as System Analyst is highly desirable. Prior large project working experience and experience in the automotive industry is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of word processor, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint other PC applications and web-based applications to create specialized applications or products of a highly technical nature.
- 15% domestic and international travel.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
Franklin Tennessee United States of America