A local manufacturing facility around Eugene, is looking to add a Combo Welder to their team! This company has built an excellent name for itself over the years and has grown to be a leader in its industry. This position is a great way to grow a career with a manufacturing company. It is innovation driven; always focusing on the next best product they can bring to market. They focus on making sure that quality aligns with production results. Pride is taken every step of the way in their manufacturing processes.
The Role: We are looking for someone who wants to work hard and grow within this company, someone who takes pride in their work, who can read blueprints and schematics, and run their own work area.
This role is pays from $20+ an hour. This position includes welding component parts to blueprint specifications, using hand tools, clamps, and grinders and making basic jigs & fixtures. Are you more/less experienced than the description, looking for a different shift, or looking for something closer to home? Shoot us an email. There's a pretty good chance that we have something else out there for you.
About Us: At Legacy Consulting USA, we care about people. We are not some run-of-the-mill temp agencies. In fact, all our positions are engaged as a career with the direct employer. We interview our business partners (employers) as much as we interview the candidates, they ask us to find for them. All because everyone is important to us and how we help the community is how we leave OUR Legacy.
Shoot us a call or drop us an email to find out more about open positions, how the marketplace is overall right now, or if you have any other employment related questions.
- Monitor welding performance and welding efficiency
- Using welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment
- Maintain welding supplies and maintenance of welding equipment
- Perform welding duties using a wire welder
- Setup welding machines to obtain proper welding penetration
- Using processes gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
- Operate other welding equipment or learn other welding processes
- Specialize in certain types of welding such as custom fabrication, welding, structural construction welding, or production welding
- Perform pipe fitting and pipe welding
- Perform other types of welding including fabrication and plate welding
- Perform arc, mig & tig welding operations
- Using various welding techniques (tig, mig, and oxy acetylene welding)
- Replace worn welding machine parts
- Set up welding machines and welding various thickness and types of steel
- Adjust welding current to proper weld configurations
- Maintain and operate welding equipment
- Maintain welding equipment and tools
- Perform welding, repair and fabrication
- Obtaining a structural welding certificate (CWB)
- Using wrenches or welding equipment
- Construction Toolkits
- Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Hardworking And Dedicated