Does your current job keep you always on the go? Get to know Aflac from the comfort of your home! Aflac is proud to now offer virtual interview opportunities at all locations nationwide.
Aflac isn1t a conventional opportunity
We're an unconventional company looking for unconventional people. If you're outgoing, entrepreneurial and motivated, it might be time to unleash your potential as an Aflac Benefits Consultant. In return, you'll gain the satisfaction of being in charge of your own success, from the hours you work to the income you earn.
Be an advisor to business owners
Aflac Benefits Consultants work directly with business owners and HR representatives to plan supplemental insurance coverage and other value-added services for employees. It's a key role with growth potential for you, backed by the power, resources and trust of a well-known and reputable brand. And you'll have the personal reward of helping to provide financial security and added peace of mind to clients when they experience a covered health event . Responsibilities include:
- Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals and calls.
- Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs that help meet their benefits needs.
- Engaging and enrolling interested employees in benefits plans.
- Having ongoing conversations with business owners about new benefits options, benefits trends, changes to the government's health care laws and more.
Be your own boss and reap the benefits of your hard work
As a Benefits Consultant, you determine how much you want to make and go for it: With Aflac, you're in charge. There are no ceilings to break through and no set hours. You decide how, when and where you work-whether from the local coffee shop, an outdoor cafe or the comfort of your home. It's your trajectory on your term s. Advantages include:
- The opportunity to sell the No. 1 provider of individual voluntary insurance products at the work site in the U.S!
- Compensation equal to the effort you put in.
- The ability to make substantial first-year and residual commissions .
- A generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional financial incentives, awards and trips.
- Flexibility to build your practice on your terms, while leveraging the power of established and recognized brand.
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training in the classroom and the field, aided by proven educational materials and sales-automation technology.
- The personal satisfaction of knowing you are providing a service you can be proud of while making a positive impact with individuals and your community.
Join the Aflac sales team
When you join Aflac, you're joining a team of high-achieving individuals just like you. You're also partnering with a company with a reputation for excellence:
World's Most Ethical Companies list- Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list for the 13th consecutive year in 2019.
World's Most Admired Companies list- FORTUNE magazine named Aflac to the list for the 18th year in 2019.
Rated A+ for insurer financial strength by AM Best , Fitch and S& P.
- Aflac has donated more than $130 million toward pediatric cancer research. 2
Give us a look - or a second one - to create your future, your way.
By apply now, I agree to receive auto dialed calls and texts from Aflac, and an Aflac Partner, such as Sutherland Global Services, Clear Link Insurance Agency, LLC, Click Dimension, or Twillio working at Aflac's request, at the number provided. The communications may be for telemarketing purposes, such as scheduling reminders. Message and data rates may apply. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. I understand I am not required to provide my consent as a condition of accessing Aflac's website or applying to become an Aflac agent.
Benefits Consultants are independent agents and are not Aflac employees.
Ratings refer only to the overall financial status of Aflac and are not recommendations of specific policy provisions, rates, or practices.
1 "Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. U.S. Worksite/Voluntary Sales Report. Carrier Results for 2017 . Avon, CT: June 2018"
2Aflac Childhood Cancer Campaign, accessed 3/28/2019, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Benefits Consultant
Aflac's family of insurers includes American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus and/or American Family Life Assurance Company of New York and/or Continental American Insurance Company and/or Continental American Life Insurance Company.