To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4000 Cambridge Street
Kansas City, KS 66103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The University of Kansas Health System • Kansas City, KS
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Executive Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and recruiting talent for executive roles within all areas of the health system, both clinical and non-clinical. This role will be recognized as a subject matter expert and strategic partner by both hiring managers and candidates. Driven by a passionate focus to grow our health system, the Executive Recruiter will proactively seek top talent and provide a best -in-class experience.
- Develop and implement strategies to source qualified, diverse candidates to meet requirements for executive and confidential positions from internal, external and/or referral candidate pools.
- Establish strong working relationships with hiring managers and provide them with highly qualified candidates. Consult with managers and supervisors to identify talent needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills.
- Manage the hiring process from candidate sourcing to offers.
- Analyze market trends for available talent, creating recruiting strategies and maintaining established metrics and reports.
- Identify proactive sourcing strategies through utilization of social media sites, niche job boards, and professional organizations.
- Develop creative strategies to attract talent in markets where there is competition or there is limited applicant flow.
- Conduct behavior-based interviews and analyze applicants’ attributes in relation to specialized training, certification and work status with consideration to open requisitions across the health system.
*Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
*Note: These statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Skills and duties may vary dependent upon your department or unit. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Undergraduate degree
- 7-10 years of previous recruiting experience at the executive level.
- Proven track record of sourcing talent for difficult-to-fill positions.
- Passion for, and proven track record of, delivering a world-class recruitment and candidate experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with C- Suite executives, management and employees of the hospital, as well as members of other organizations.
- Thorough knowledge of executive level compensation and benefits packages.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Previous recruiting experience within the healthcare field.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.