To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1825 Pleasant Street
DeKalb, IL 60115
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bus Driver - Transportation
Transdev North America • DeKalb, IL
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FULL TIME Bus Drivers needed in DeKalb, IL - $300 sign on bonus!
Transdev is actively hiring FULL TIME bus drivers for their brand new fixed route transit service all over DeKalb, IL!
We are looking for safe, friendly drivers to help passengers move around throughout DeKalb using public transportation. Come join the largest private-sector operator of public transportation in North America – one that cares about its employees, passengers and their communities.
Why Drive With Us?
- Starting Pay Rate: $14.00/hr.
- Full-time hours available
- Additional $1/hr incentive pay for evening & weekend shifts
- We offer development opportunities
- Excellent benefits including affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), vacation pay, paid holidays and much more!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license in good standing
- Excellent customer and communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that could include mornings, afternoons, evenings, or late nights
Physical Requirements Include Ability to:
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance
- Move up and down stairs easily
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers around DeKalb in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment and maintain a safe environment
- Notify dispatch of any incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required
Apply today for immediate consideration – interview times are open now!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 815-758-6900.
For more information, please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.