To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3 Executive Park Drive
Bedford, NH 03110
- Jack Mohan
- Phone: (781) 706-5157
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Management Recruiters - The Boston Group • Bedford, NH
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Management Recruiters Inc. - The Boston Group, the largest member of a leading executive search and recruiting organization, is actively hiring motivated and energetic Executive Recruiters to join our team in Bedford, NH.
About the job:
From assessing client needs, to building relationships with candidates, to managing the offer and acceptance, the challenge of bringing about a successful match means that the work you do every day is varied and stimulating. The benefits and rewards – a healthy work/life balance and uncapped earning potential – put you in control of your career, your development, and your satisfaction.
● Utilize in-network databases as well as popular sourcing platforms to build and maintain good relationships with clients and to identify and communicate with top-talent to find qualified candidates in your field.
● Perform and complete full-cycle recruiting measures to close deals and make placements. This will include:
o Cold-calling / emailing / messaging clients and candidates;
o Negotiating fee terms and presenting contracts to clients;
o Identifying client needs and job-order specifics;
o Reviewing and evaluating candidate profiles and resumes;
o Determining candidate qualifications and salary / benefit requirements;
o Submitting candidate information to clients and scheduling interviews;
o Pre-screening and preparing candidates for interviews;
o Act as liaison between client and candidate by negotiating salary / benefit details and managing all communication.
● Stable, strong, and growing 50-year leader in the industry
● Comprehensive 90-day rookie training program and ongoing professional development
● Team-based mentoring culture
● World-class proprietary databases and technology platforms
● Entrepreneurial environment – grow your business within ours
● Incredible award and recognition programs
● Control your own income. We pay the highest commissions in the industry with no cap. Your earning potential is limited only by your drive and ambition.
● Results-oriented, self-motivated, and driven
● Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Great on the phone and don’t take no for an answer
● An empathetic listener and problem solver
● Internet-savvy at finding and getting to the right person
● Flexible and able to manage situations professionally and tactfully
● Team-oriented but able to work well independently
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Brian Mohan at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .