Position located in Media, PA.
Angelo Cartar, Inc.
Entry-Level Phone Specialist Human Resources Recruiter
The candidate will be responsible for sourcing resumes through various channels, contacting candidates via telephone to discuss open positions with our company, scheduling interviews along with other administrative and staffing duties. The Human Resources Recruiter is and responsible for providing recruiting and administrative support to the Human Resources Department. The position is full time, requiring 40 hours weekly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Focuses mainly on talent evaluation and recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
- Assists with projects related to new employee paperwork, retention, and recruiting.
- Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
- Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
- Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
- Highly motivated
- Outstanding people skills
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to relate to people on all levels