To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birdsboro, PA 19508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant - SAP/Kronos/Recruitment/Payroll
Tech Mahindra • Birdsboro, PA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
W2 contract: 3 months
Key Activities and responsibilities
Payroll: Maintenance of the Kronos timekeeping system, bi-weekly submission of site hourly and SNE payroll 15%
Recruitment: Screen candidates, coordinate interview process, pre-employment testing 50%
Onboarding: Coordinate the schedule of the onboarding process, initiate technology requests, participate in new hire orientation 15%
Administrative: Facilitate all administrative activities such as new hires, promotions, transfers, pay changes, status changes, wage adjustments and terminations in HRMS 10%
All other duties as assigned 10%
Required Education/Qualifications /Work experience
- HS diploma or GED required, Associate or Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources, recruiting experience required
- HRMS experience required, SAP experience strongly preferred
- Must be highly computer literate and comfortable in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to effectively manage their time
- Proactive nature