DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Process driver paperwork on a daily basis to include BOLs, lumper receipts, driver expense reimbursements, and fuel purchase back up.
· Monitor multiple transmission resources for driver paperwork for real time receipt to ensure billing efficiency.
· Examine and resolve missing paperwork from asset based trips.
· Prepare and report daily bank deposit records for multiple companies.
· Consolidate EFS and T-Chek transactions for reconciliation and review.
· Partner with payroll and the driver manger team to assist with trip issue resolution related to paperwork and driver pay issues.
· Upload fuel reports daily into the Transportation Management system with immediate resolution of potential issues.
· Ensures strict confidentiality of financial records.
· Post collections and receivables to AR accounts when necessary as a backup.
· Aid Controller, CFO and Accounting Manager as needed.
· Perform a variety of general clerical duties, including telephone reception, mail distribution, and other routine functions.
· Maintain proper attendance and punctuality to ensure that the department is operated in an efficient and cost effective manner.
· Other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Must have at least one (1) year experience in general office clerical duties and preferred one year experience as an accounting clerk.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be familiar with Microsoft office.
· Prefer CarrierWeb and PeopleNet knowledge.
· Ability to calculate numbers, correct entries, and post to records.
· Must have strong organization skills.
· Ability to multi-task.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered by employees performing essential job functions.
· General office environment
· Moderate to high communication requirements
· Consistent weekly deadlines are encountered
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the incumbent to successfully perform essential job functions.
· Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
· Consistent moderate stress may be encountered