As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you can expect to:
· Provide patient care under direction of Nursing staff
· Maintain a clean and healthy environment by assisting residents in personal hygiene, such as bathing, dental or oral care, hair and nail care.
· Observes and reports skin breakdown
· Ability to work well with patient service oriented team
· Aids residents in preparation for activities and programs at the facility
· Assists residents by lifting them manually or as needed
Serious candidates will have the following experience, skills, or education:
· Certified Nursing Assistant License that is active with KY Board of Nursing or ‘Composite States’
· Experience is preferred but not required
· CPR Certification preferred but can be offered on site
For more great opportunities, info, and to get to know your Crown Services Bowling Green Team, Like and Follow us on Facebook at Crown Services - Bowling Green
Must be eligible to work in the US.
Crown Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D