Our business is expanding and we are looking to bring on a Production Supervisor to grow with us! We offer Long term and growth opportunity, full benefits and a strong company reputation as being a leader in our industry!
As Production Supervisor, you will be a key member of the Operations team responsible for developing and implementing manufacturing strategies as well as for the overall operating plans of the organization, including providing vision, direction, and leadership for the formulation and implementation of process improvements, employing our Manufacturing System.
· Supervise the Production Department in all processes of company operation.
· Ensure a safe work environment for all employees.
· Provide vision, direction, and leadership for the formulation and implementation of process improvements.
· Direct, plan, assign and schedule work activities for the Production Department.
· Monitor assembly lines, ensure production efficiency and schedule adherence.
· Maintain accurate records of the group and individual product performance.
· Assure efficient and economical utilization of materials, improvement of methods and elimination of wasteful practices within the department
· Train, mentor and practice Lean Manufacturing principles in areas of responsibility.
· Ensure subordinates comply with company policies and procedures.
· Maintain neat and clean work areas and ensure compliance with safety and 5S standard.
· Maintain “Quality Control” on all orders. Report any quality issues of painting and refurbishing of product, and maintenance of equipment to the manager.
· Create quality and production benchmarks and standards.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Production Employees.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, such as training, planning, assigning and directing work.
Report all discipline issues and policy violations to the Operations Manager or Human Resource Manager
- Create a work environment that breeds confidence and allows for open communication and team-oriented atmosphere.
- Follow and adhere to all company policies and alert any violations by others to management immediately.
- All conduct and work will be performed according to company policies and standards with the utmost integrity and honesty.
- All proprietary company information will be held as strictly confidential outside of the company.
- Immediate Manager will be notified of any issue that cannot be resolved or deadlines that cannot be met.
- All dealings with all people that you encounter while wearing a company uniform and on the company, time will be dealt with in a respectful, cooperative, non-confrontational and professional manner.
- Always maintain a team attitude helping out as needed and where needed.
QUALIFICATIONS of Production Supervisor:
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Five years of manufacturing experience.
· Ability to supervise 15+ employees.
· Familiar with Lean Manufacturing and 5S Programs.
· Valid Driver’s License.
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Positive Outlook
- Detail oriented and organized
- Team player
- Approachable, friendly, strong people skills
- Long term career
- Working in a team