IMC Health seeks a Bilingual (English / Spanish) Appointment Specialist to fulfill the vacancy at our Corporate office.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Appointment Specialists work alongside our medical center staff. They are responsible for providing outstanding customer service and scheduling patients medical appointments at our centers.
POSITION LOCATION: 1000 Waterford Way, Miami, FL 33126
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer incoming calls in a courteous & professional manner
• Scheduling appointments in person or by telephone, send reminders and follow up on no shows.
• Screen calls
• Receive and convey messages electronically, in writing and verbally
• Schedule appointments according to office scheduling policies
• Interact effectively with staff and clients in order to maintain a professional working environment.
• Mark patients accordingly in-Patient Tracking System
• Maintain work area in neat and orderly manner
• Participate in staff & educational meetings
• Applicants must have the ability to learn and practice office procedures, policies and protocols.
• Applicants are required to have a command of the English and Spanish language and be proficient with grammar, spelling and verbal skills in order to communicate with patients, providers and staff in written and oral communications.
• Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledgeable with computers, scanners, faxes, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Maintain a cheerful, positive and respectful attitude.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Good telephone, computer, and typing skills. Experience in a medical setting preferred.
• 1-year experience as medical receptionist preferred.
• Must be Bilingual in English & Spanish