SERVICE CENTER REPRESENTATIVES
WAGES: $14.50/ HOUR, 40 HOURS PER WEEK
TRAINING ONSITE: DEC 7 th – 10 th , THEN WILL TRANSITION REMOTE, MUST HAVE INTERNET AND THE ABILITY TO WORK FROM HOME
TRAINING HOURS: 9:00 AM TO 5:30 PM
REMOTE HOURS: BETWEEN 8AM AND 6PM, MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY HOURS WITHIN 8AM TO 6PM AS SCHEDULE WILL VARY EVERY 2 WEEKS
LOCATION: SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To provide excellent service to callers regarding claims for multiple lines of business; to expedite the claims application process and provide detailed claim notes on all calls; to resolve issues with one call/one person response; and to direct calls to appropriate escalation path as needed.
What you get to do:
● Acts as primary liaison with callers; follows client specifications in assisting with questions and solving problems related to the claims application and servicing processes.
● Educates and informs the customer via multiple communication channels about documentation required to process a claim, required time frames, payment information, and claim status
● Educates claimants/callers on client requirements and benefit plans documenting all required details of the call in a concise professional manner.
● Enters verbal and written application information that meets both the internal and external customer’s requirements accurately into the claims management system.
● Assigns new claims to the appropriate claims handler.
● Directs customer calls to the appropriate contact at multiple locations or escalates to Service Center Specialist/management as needed.
● Attendance during scheduled work hours is required.