To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- Phone: (949) 398-8000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VincentBenjamin • Anaheim, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Our Anaheim based construction company (a sub-contractor) is seeking a Human Resources Generalist: The Human Resources Generalist, a newly created role due to company growth, is responsible for all aspects of Human Resources, including but not limited to benefits, employee relations, performance management, training and recruiting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities::
- Administer and communicate HR-related company programs, policies and procedures to all staff and respond to employee inquiries.
- Manage recruitment efforts
- Attend local job fairs
- Source experienced candidates for placement and hiring consideration
- Create a pipeline of potential new hires for future consideration
- Handle basic matters relating to employee discipline and employee relations counseling
- Conduct exit interviews
- Provide input into recruiting & training budgets
- Conduct HR-related training including New Hire Orientation
- Facilitate employee recognition programs including employee service awards and business unit staff awards programs.
- Communicate benefit information to employees. Coordinate FMLA, STD, LTD and other leave programs
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Salary range starts in the mid $60's and is negotiable depending on prior experience.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of two-three years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Must have knowledge of database software; human resource systems; Internet software; payroll systems; Microsoft Office suite and use of common office and computer equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret policies and procedures.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, work independently and exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Bilingual in English & Spanish is a plus.