To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southeast Missouri, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Southeast Missouri, MO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manufacturer of large industrial products is seeking an experienced Controller for its southeast Missouri location. Competitive salary range is commensurate with experience. Benefits package includes health, vision, life and disability insurance, along with vacation and paid holidays. Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
● Financial statement preparation and month end close
● Monthly account reconciliations
● Margin analysis to evaluate productivity, performance and pricing levels
● Daily, weekly, and monthly reports to track identified company metrics
● Cash management
● Compliance of financial policies and procedures with GAAP, federal, state and local regulations
● Annual budget and quarterly forecast preparation
● Annual audit oversight
● Oversight of company’s benefits program as well as network and reporting systems
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
● Minimum two years of experience, cost accounting preferred
● Proficient with Quickbooks
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Strong leadership and mentoring skills
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines, and work independently
● Ability to create and manage Excel reports
● Excellent organizational skills
● Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles