Experience a more rewarding sales career with in demand, American made products, fantastic work culture and incredible support structure to help you learn and grow. This is a rare opportunity to be mentored by and become the successor of a 30 year veteran while building out the sales team to support the growing business.
Our client is looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join their team in Willoughby, OH. This is a critical role that works closely with the President and other management within the organization which means. This is a role that can grow into a management opportunity where you can lead a sales team, or you could even transition into more of an outside sales role. You will also be able to work on marketing material including the website and social media content.
Some of the benefits of this career are:
- Competitive compensation: $60,000-$80,000/year depending on experience
- Benefits package that includes life insurance, disability insurance, profit sharing, 401k, and paid holidays and PTO
- Stability – Since Omega One manufactured locally, they have a more consistent inventory and is able to make products more quickly than most of their competitors
- Great Work Culture where you will be able to learn from the incumber, President and other members of the team that is focuses on the success of the company
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide product and technical support to customers and sales reps
Quoting activity focusing on:
- Requests greater than $5,000
- Quotes requiring review of specification(s) reviews or drawing(s) or other information provided by the customer
- Opportunities leading to greater or long-term business
- Handling requests or business of specifically assigned accounts
- Record, track and conduct all required follow up on quotes/projects. Log quote win/loss information and communicate to management
- Record and track No Quote activity, reporting results to management
- Communicate with customers, maintain awareness of accounts and nature of business, track and communicate changes with accounts
- Communicate with independent sales reps regarding, customers, quotes and general business conditions in their territory
- Develop new business and sales accounts by making proactive sales calls to current customer list, leads developed from marketing, and cold call
- Participate in sales meetings. Provide information on open quotes, sales opportunities, new customer opportunities, new product opportunities and customer support
- Communicate customer discussions and opportunities with sales team and record in company information systems (CRM or ERP/MRP)
- Assist sales & customer support reps. with all day-to-day sales operations, processing orders, handling customer service requirements, and other duties as needed.
About the company: Founded in 1987, our client developed a key niche product in the metal hose industry and continued to grow through a series of acquisitions. The company is poised for continued growth. They are a high-quality manufacturer of metal hose braid bands, stainless steel industrial pipe and tube fittings. The company provides a broad selection of product to multiple end markets and focus exclusively on domestic manufacturing and reacting quickly to meet any request for non-standard items.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of sales experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies