Join our dynamic startup, named for the fourth consecutive year in 2020, among the “Fast 50”- fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal.
With offices just outside Boston, Detroit, Tampa, Milford, CT and Syracuse, NY ConnectPay is a modern payroll and business services platform highly regarded for connecting to the brokers and trusted advisors of our clients, and supported by what others recognize as the most professional client service team in the industry. This is an opportunity to play a key role in the success and continued growth of our dynamic company.
As a Sales Market Leader this individual will develop a market strategy and drive new business opportunities for the first 3-6 months with a sales quota. The position will then scale to a coach and mentor role hiring 2-3 sales representatives.
· Close new business at or above quota level on our target market of small businesses
- Hire, train, coach and mentor 2-3 Sales Representatives in the Boston market.
- Collaborate with sales leadership on prospecting and lead qualification process.
- Generate ideas for sales contests and partner initiatives.
- Track sales metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals.
- Ensure the effective usage of the CRM and other sales applications.
· Entrepreneurial in nature with a passion for developing business.
· Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred.
· 5+ years in a sales management role within the payroll or financial industry preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
· Positive and enthusiastic.
· Strong leadership skills and the ability to hold sales teams accountable to metrics and revenue goals.
Our Sales Team enjoys:
· Base Salary with accelerating Commission Program
· Quarterly and Annual Bonus Program
· Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 80% company paid
- Life Insurance, 100% company paid
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Auto and phone allowance
- As a Sales Market Leader this individual will develop a market strategy and drive new business opportunities for the first 3-6 months with a sales quota. The position will then scale to a coach and mentor role hiring 2-3 sales representatives.
Identifying New Prospects
Implement Sale Strategy
Manage Sale Team