Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6 months with possible extension / Possible contract to hire
- 5+ years’ experience developing consumer software for iOS
- Experience profiling and optimizing applications
- Experience using iOS storyboards and building adaptive layouts
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as the Core Bluetooth, Core Location, Core Audio, MapKit
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- In-depth knowledge and experience developing applications.
- Experience in Swift and Objective C.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid coding practices, including unit testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
Required skills (top 3 non-negotiables):
Full Life cycle implementation experience
Good versus Advanced developer.
What you like to see on resumes:
Experience in Swift and Objective C.
Solid coding practices, including unit testing, data testing.
Need Automation, Continues Integration/CD.
Bachelor’s in computer science
Client Company Default Category
5-7+ years software development experience 5 years
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field Yes
Post-graduate degree desired Yes
Professional certification(s) desired Yes
Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) 3
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Object Oriented Programming
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)