Sales and Business Development Manager
Compensation: Base pay to commensurate at $60,000 to $70,000 based on management leadership experience, Sales Experience, Knowledge of Contents Management industry, Your Rolodex, and demonstrative character traits throughout the hiring process. In addition to a Salary, there will be a commission structure as well.
We want a full-time person who can build great relationships with claims adjusters, restoration companies, consultants and other centers of influence that will gets us to process an exponentially higher volume
Do you want a career where you can get a base and make good money in commissions while making a huge difference in people’s lives and in the industry? Do you want the opportunity to be a pioneer by working in a disruptive innovative company? Are you up for the challenge of taking a company to an exponential growth level and make good money doing so?
Do you possess the following essentials in management leadership?
· You have the unique ability to learn every aspect of every department and every process on your own and report your findings to the owner that blows him away.
· You have the skill set to not only learn but also optimize the results from every team member in every department.
· You have the hindsight and thinking to optimize all resources, build a proper structure and systems, and improve our capabilities as a company.
Can you generate sales to boost the cash flow of the company and do you have?
· Demonstrated that you have laser sharp focus on your goals every single day and doing activities to deliver measurable results every day.
· Demonstrated that the individual believes in being accountable to self by scoring themselves every day on all the key drivers that generate sales.
· Demonstrated that you are a champion who has never given up and pushing past the pain when anyone else in your position would have given up.
· Demonstrated that who has always risen back up after you have fallen.
Demonstrated that you have ability to understand the restoration and content management operations to be able to sell the uniqueness
- Maintain new business development materials
- Manage solution opportunities through new business development
- Generating business through new sales
- Move new business opportunities to running business
- Cover all business development functions
- Winning business and growing business
- Find new business and grow existing business
- Drive new event revenue through business development
- Develop strategic business relationships and business plans with key strategic partners
- Develop new business or retain existing business
- Identify potential, new business development opportunities
- Create and develop business development strategy
- Manage project business development with clients
- Maintain client business summaries in support of business development opportunities
- Manage relationships with business development consultants
- Mentor a marketing and business development team
- Manage business development budgets and business development events in the territory
- Identify new potential business opportunities
- Provide status updates on existing business and new business development opportunities
- Execute a business development strategy to grow business
Meet Sales Objectives