Capco Steel is a leader in self-storage facility construction and has been in business for more than 30 years. Our main office is located in San Antonio, Texas. Due to significant company growth, we have immediate openings for Superintendent’s that enjoy travelling, primarily throughout the State of Texas.
● Superintendent is responsible for jobsite progress pictures, writing daily reports, reviewing safety checklist, and managing the SWPPP Plan.
● Scheduling – Preplan and develop all activities in accordance with the project schedule. Implement and maintain “two week look ahead” schedules. Document all changes and delays.
● Manage jobsite safety – Ensure that company’s safety program is properly managed and followed. Superintendent is to orient all subcontractors and new employees of jobsite conditions and is to help ensure safety of all subcontractors and employees.
● Coordinate, schedule and manage all subcontractors and vendors. Conduct Weekly Subcontractor Coordination Meetings with all onsite or soon to be onsite subcontractor supervision.
● Superintendent is to review and implement all Subcontracts. Superintendent is to utilize subcontract documents to provide resolution to most problems and issues at the jobsite.
● Superintendent is responsible for notifying Project Manager of potential delays and scope conflicts so that a plan of correction can be implemented.
● Superintendent is responsible for tracking Division 1 budgets and self-perform budgets.
● Maintain a clean and orderly jobsite.
● Professionally represent the company in all dealings with all Subcontractors, Owners and Architects.
● 5+ years of Superintendent experience on commercial projects.
● Must have experience with ground up construction including site work and finish out.
● Self-Storage and Pre Engineered Metal Building experience is preferred.
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and project programs.
● This job requires working out of town. Currently, we have immediate openings for jobs in South Texas, West Texas and Central Texas.
Email all resumes to URL blocked - click to apply.