Role: Project Manager - Client Implementation
Location: Raleigh, NC (if non-local, must relocate once COVID is contained)
Duration: Long Term
Important Key Notes:
· Solid core project manager experience, hands on, and recent is a stringent requirement.
· Solid technical understanding of the layers of infrastructure technology with minimum 6 years IT Service Delivery Client On-Boarding experience.
· Candidates need to come from the IT Domain to fit and Networking Domain.
· The Project Manager - Client Implementation is responsible for the delivery of multiple on-going Client Provisioning orders.
· This includes client interaction and communication, timeline and critical task management, coordination across multiple groups both technical and non-technical, and a focus on resolving project-related issues.
· The 2 main elements we’re looking for here are: 1) strong hands-on core project management, and 2) solid technical understanding of the layers of infrastructure technology.
· 6 years of IT service delivery client on-boarding
· Strong core project management hands-on experience and recent
· Solid technical understanding of the layers of infrastructure technology.
· Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment across various sites, and organize complex information
· Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong familiarity with project management tools and methodologies
· Strong analytical and decision-making skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Strong interpersonal, organization, and planning skills
· Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
· Must possess excellent MS Office skills especially Project and Excel
· Must display great attention to detail
· Comfortable making presentations and facilitating meetings
· Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Possess general understanding in the areas of data center and managed hosting services is a plus but, not required
· Understanding of cloud, networking and Disaster Recovery technologies is a plus
· PMP certification is a plus but, not required
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
· Minimum of 6 years direct externally facing customer implementation experience.
· Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
· Manage the delivery of services focused on our Private Cloud, Disaster Recovery, Networking, or other product designated orders from customer introduction to completion and internal hand-off Oversee all aspects of new client implementations and existing client upgrades
· Responsible for timely project completion, issue identification/resolution, and customer delivery
· Ensures clients clearly understand the status of project throughout all phases; including completed tasks, pending deliverables, and outstanding items
· Coordinates internal and external resources to ensure client and company objectives are met
· Performs daily progress tracking including resource management, inventory allocation/tracking, and workflow supervision of multiple projects.
· Collects and records installation documentation including customer set-up documents and configuration related information
· Creates and executes project work plans and revises when appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
· Summarizes progress of the order and prepares interim and project completion reports
· Reviews deliverables prepared by team before forwarding to the clients
· Effectively enforces project standards and communicates expectations thereof Facilitates internal team and customer meetings effectively
· Holds regular status meetings with project team
· Suggests improvement to internal processes along with possible solutions to be more efficient
· Complies with and helps to enforce a standard policies and procedures
· Effectively interfaces with Business Operations organization for billing and contractual tasks
· Other duties as assigned.
· Customer service focused and portrays energy, professionalism and welcoming characteristics.
· Strong ability to work in a highly sensitive and confidential environment.
· Ability to meet deadlines and handle sensitive and pressured situations.
· Ability to identify issues and help develop strategy and tactical plans for various department initiatives
· Ability to use good judgment and decision-making skills
· Ability to use a PC, keyboard, and other standard office equipment.