Business owner managing multiple businesses has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant with a growing company. Candidate will need to have excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. This Senior Accountant role will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and must be capable of handling a challenging, fast-paced work environment.
Candidates Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accounting functions are operating efficiently, effectively, and in line with the needs of the business
- Maintains the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all company transactions
- Reviews entries to the general and subsidiary ledgers to assure accuracy and compliance with the company’s and established accounting principle
- Assist in managing the monthly close process, including the preparation of the monthly financial statements
- Administers preparation of interim, year-end, and comparative financial reports
- Performs and provides analysis of current results to prior periods and/or budget
- Assists in monitoring sales and collections activity and reports results to management
- Maintain accounts and performs other accounting duties, as required or requested by management
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of experience in general accounting, financial analysis, and financial statement preparation
- Experience with Accounting General Ledger Software
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Research and resolution, data analysis, financial analysis, and documentation skills
- Ability to handle confidential and/or sensitive information
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Self-motivated; self-directed; ability to continue to work through a project goal independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Clear background including, criminal and social media
Standard Accounting Practices
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Culver's is famous for ButterBurgers and Fresh Frozen Custard, our menu offers something truly special for everyone.
View the full profile
For the Culver's co-founders it was only natural to build on their supper club roots, to create a menu with a breadth of offerings to please every guest.
Whether it's our hand-battered North Atlantic Cod, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, genuine Wisconsin Cheese Curds or seasonal sweet-and-summery Lemon Ice, Culver's has given guests something to rave about since the start. Always made fresh, and always delicious.
Feeling like a freshly made salad? Try one of our favorites, like our Chicken Cashew Salad. Hankering for a hearty dinner? Culver's Beef Pot Roast or Butterfly Jumbo Shrimp hits the spot like nothing else. From our thick-cut Onion Rings to our homestyle Green Beans, Culver's sides are amazing.
Families love Culver's and families rarely all crave the same thing at the same time. Guess that's why so many families head to Culver's.