To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX 73301
- Wade Roberts
- Phone: 727-258-0289
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HVAC ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER
Delta Construction Partners, Inc. • Austin, TX
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HVAC ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER – AUSTIN, TEXAS
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical and mechanical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of HVAC Assistant Service Manager in Austin, Texas
HVAC Assistant Service Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the HVAC Assistant Service Manager in Austin, TX is between $75,000 and $100,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance. This is a bonus eligible position
• Competitive base salary
• Bonus incentives
• Employee owned company
• Employee contribution to health savings account
• Health insurance package
• Profit Sharing and Stock ownership program
• Many, other perks for employee’s
HVAC Assistant Service Manager Duties & Responsibilities
• Must have working experience working in a HVAC office
• Handle all incoming calls from customers and schedule service technicians accordingly
• Handle client inquiries and concerns
• Order parts from vendors
• Follow up with customers and vendors
• Maintain up-to-date client account information
• Must be capable of multi-tasking
HVAC Assistant Service Manager Qualifications
• 2 years of industry experience
• Excellent communicator
• Strong understanding of change orders
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent mechanical aptitude
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration, or call (727) 258-0289 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/job-openings/
Related Mechanical Construction Jobs: Superintendent, Site Manager, Construction Manager