To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
802 Westin Oaks Drive
Hammond, LA 70403
- Greg Melancon
- Phone: 225-306-8717
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside / Retail Sales Professional
Sunshine Quality Solutions LLC • Hammond, LA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Local John Deere Dealership has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Professional at our Hammond, LA location.
Sells new and used agricultural and turf equipment to new and existing customers. Focuses on walk-in, retail-oriented, customer traffic.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to walk-in customers
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership, with an emphasis on <90hp tractors, implements & attachments as well as Turf products
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
- Has a retail-selling emphasis (understands task-oriented questions to ask, validates customer requirements, proposes solution, offers demonstration and moves to close)
- Maintains all customer information for sales management
- Knows and follows a defined sales process
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conducts new equipment demonstrations
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- May maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes
- 1+ years of retail sales experience
- Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
**** Must be willing to work some Saturdays****