To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
50 West Foothill Boulevard
Arcadia, CA 91006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (558)
Hillsides • Arcadia, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hillsides is dedicated to healing children and young adults, strengthening families, and transforming communities through quality comprehensive services and advocacy.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance with a $10 premium per paycheck for employee only coverage plan
- Dental insurance 100% employer paid for HMO employee only coverage plan
- Life and AD&D insurance 100% employer paid up to two times the annual salary
- Flexible Spending Account with $500 roll-over limit
- 401 k with no wait period, 5% employer match cap and no vesting schedule
- 12 paid holidays per year and generous paid time off policy accruing up to 22 days off annually
- Bilingual stipend of $2,000 or $4,000 for applicable positions
- Receive incoming telephone calls, provides answers to routine inquiries and/or refers them to other personnel
- Data entry into EHR system and web based programs
- Maintain records and files
- Arrange meetings and other gatherings
- Create and maintain office documents: office documents such as, letters, correspondences, invoices, reports, data sheets
- Assist with the preparation and filing of Resource Family documentation
- Handle daily outgoing and incoming mail distribution
- Assist in the gathering and organization of information in preparation for audits, reports, etc.
- Oversee the ordering, receipt, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Provide clerical and procedural support as needed
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from staff, children, and the general public
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret office documents
- Ability to observe and follow Hillsides policies relating to confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of English, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to type accurately and proficiently.
- Ability to set up and maintain filing systems.
- Ability to work independently and with others ? including other employees, clients and members of the public -- in face-to-face and telephonic contexts
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and manage time, meet deadlines and perform duties under time constraints
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing work demands
- Maintain high level of concentration and attention to detail for extended periods of time
- Demonstrated ability to respond to a wide range of inquiries in a tactful and courteous manner.
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and to exercise greater judgment.
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Ability to talk or hear in order to give and receive information and instructions
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
- Ability to reach with hands and arms
- Ability to use computer keyboard approximately 50% of the day
- Visual acuity, ability to adjust focus and peripheral vision for work including administrative, clerical and office machine operation
- Regularly work indoors in a variety of environments
- Potential exposure to blood borne pathogens
- Previous related secretarial experience
- High School diploma preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Valid California drivers license, driving record and personal vehicle insurance acceptable to Hillsides' insurance carrier