To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fargo, ND
- Steve Green
- Phone: 605-369-2105
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ERC-Executive Recruiting Consultants • Fargo, ND
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is one of the industry leaders in the grain processing arena. Due to their diversity they remain fiscally sound, have seen record growth and prides themselves in addressing the needs of the industry, their customers and shareholders. With multiple locations and operations they continue to grow and provide growth opportunities for their employees are very good. They are located in an area that offers some of the best recreational opportunities in the state. Whether you are a fisherman, hunter, golfer or other outdoor enthusiast the area offers opportunities for you. They are currently looking for a CFO and as CFO you will be the financial voice for the company.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
· Great company that believe in a work/life balance for their employee and offers their employees an exceptional environment to work in and a chance to work with other top-notch professionals.
· $150,000 - + DOE
· Profit Sharing
· Benefits Package Includes: Meidcal, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Wellness Program, Life Insurance and Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement.
· 401k with Match.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· Provide financial leadership for the company.
· Directing the fiscal function of the company which includes financial management, enterprise risk management, regulatory compliance as it relates to financial operations, and tax planning.
· With a solid understanding of commodities risk management and hedging you will assist the company with strategic planning, develop company initiative and policies which produce positive financial results for the company.
· Provide financial input and analysis for the senior management tea and board of directors.
· Develop and maintain working relationship with banking partners and other finance related parties.
· Work with tax consultants to provide tax planning for the benefits of the company and its stakeholders.
· Promote the vision, direction and values of the company.
· BS in Accounting or Business with an MBA strongly encourage.
· CPA Preferred.
· Experience in management of the accounting, budgeting, control, reporting and corporate treasure functions for a corporation tied to the Agricultural and/or Manufacturing fields.
· Possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge and working understanding of accounting software and financial data management.
· Knowledge of the grain and biofuels industries and markets.
· Experience with risk management and hedging in an agricultural setting.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com.
Contact Steve Green today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 369-2105 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!