CHHA - Full Time
12 Hour Shifts
NEW RATES FOR FULL TIME & PART TIME CHHAs OF $16 PER HOUR!!!!
NEW RATES FOR PER DIEM CHHAs of $15 to $16 PER HOUR
Beacon of LIFE whose mission is to provide the newest healthcare and social service choices for elders living in Monmouth County. The Beacon of LIFE center was established to deliver PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) services. The PACE model is centered on the belief that it is better for the well-being of seniors with chronic care needs and their families to be served in the community whenever possible.
We are currently looking for CHHA to join our team
Day to Day duties:
● Under the direction and supervision of the Home Care Director or designee/Registered Nurse, responsible for providing and assisting participants with activities of daily living, restorative and supportive care necessary to the preservation of the home environment.
● Assists in monitoring and reporting the health status and providing a safe environment for the participants.
Driving may be required.
● High school diploma or GED.
● Current Home Health Aide Certification – New Jersey.
● Minimum of 1 year working with the frail or elderly.
● Current driver’s license with proof of auto registration and insurance.
Driving may be required for this position.
● Safe driving record.
● Knowledge of principles, practices, standards and techniques of a certified home health aide.
● Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
● Knowledge of medical equipment use and maintenance.
● Skilled in establishing and maintain effective working relationships with patients, co-workers, medical staff and the public.
● Skilled in identifying and recommending problem resolution.
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
● Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Please click apply now button to submit your resume. We look forward to reviewing your information.