To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lauren Mccomber
- Phone: 727-254-0793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Doctor's Choice Home Care • Tampa, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Seeking an experienced Home Care Account Executive.
Summary of Essential Functions for the Position:
This position is required to market successfully to doctors’ offices, nursing staff and representatives from various communities and organization to achieve the Company’s revenue and market share goals. Identify and educate potential customers and referral sources about healthcare services provided by the Company. Establish trusted relationships with referral sources and in house staff. Constantly prospect for new accounts to meet company goals, expectations, and comply with all sales related policies and procedures.
Qualifications / Licensure / Certification / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to represent the company effectively in a variety of settings and with diverse communities.
- Must demonstrate strong work ethic and customer service skills.
- Experience in home care and with 2-5 years proven success in sales, preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple task, work effectively and independently with all levels of clinical and administrative staff.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop trusted relationships rapidly.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Competent use of personal computers and general office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook electronic mail a must.
- Understanding of health care services strongly desired.
High school diploma or GED required. A bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business or equivalent, preferred.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
Work environment is relatively busy and can be stressful at times dues to deadlines and multiple task. The position requires visual acuity and dexterity, sitting, standing, some pushing, pulling and lifting up to 25 pounds. Auto related accidents possible.