• Homecare, HHA, CNA experience
• Flexibility and Willingness to travel
• Your own means of transportation (Car)
• Valid driver’s license
• Experience with the senior population
• Current TB and Physical Within the last year
• In a compassionate and understanding manner, assists the client with household management.
• Shops for the clients groceries
• Performs light housekeeping tasks and routine kitchen and bathroom cleaning
• Vacuums and empties trash
• Does the clients laundry and changes the client bed linens.
• Asist patients with activates of daily living which may include bathing, toileting, feeding, skin care, hair care, exercise, and food preparation (PCA and HHA only)
• Demonstrate appropriate behavior when dealing with conflict.
• Exercise good judgement and maintain boundaries in performance of duties.
• Follow company policy the do’s and don’ts list.
• Consults regularly with the coordinators about changes in the clients condition or environment
• Maintains the confidentiality of the client at all times.
For more questions regarding a position and scheduling an interview with Medical Resources Home Health Corp Home Care Coordinators in your area contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Meagan at 508-754-5513 Today!
Medical Resources Home Health is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, we voluntarily encourage DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE.