Automotive Diesel Technician
Liberty Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for Diesel | Truck Technicians of all LEVELS to join our industry-leading Service Team.
Take advantage of the NEW pay structure available and incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Excellent Pay | Performance Incentives | Career Advancement
Liberty CDJR serving customers since 1946. Liberty is a family-owned dealership committed to serving all customers’ sales and after-sales needs. At Chrysler, we believe our customers deserve the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them when purchasing and servicing their vehicles. Across all brands, we strive to be a company recognized as a catalyst of innovation. Work with the best and be mentored by highly skilled technicians along the way.
Join the Liberty CDJR family - apply today!
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing extensive factory product training
- Room for advancement
- Benefits and 401K
- Paid time off
Diesel Technician must be able to repair and maintain diesel engines according to dealership and factory specifications. This position performs work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy. The technician diagnoses, performs repairs and examines vehicle to determine if further repairs are needed/recommended. The technician is required to thoroughly document all work performed and recommended. Prior medium/heavy duty experience required. A higher class driver’s license is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Perform Line Technician Services
- Primary focus on Diesel engine repair and maintenance
- Routine inspections/maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Document daily repair orders in maintenance system
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
What we are looking for:
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history
- All Auto Makers please apply
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications helpful
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining an elevated level of customer service
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an Auto Diesel Technician with Liberty CDJR today.
- Ase Certification
- Auto Mechanic
- Automotive Dealership
- Car Repair
- Diesel Engines