Located in Oklahoma is medical facility with an unparalleled dedication to clinical excellence. We are searching for a VP of Financial Planning and Analysis to develop and to supervise financial forecast, metric development, and financial reporting.
They offer a selection of outstanding benefits for their employees including free health insurance.
Position Focus VP Financial Planning and Analysis
- Evaluate and present financial reports in a timely manner to the board of directors.
- Develop and assess all financial plans and budgets and evaluate progress and changes.
- Pinpoint trends in expenses, calculate, and analyze the monthly budget variances.
- Provide oversight of budgets and various financial analysis reports.
Organization and Community
- They have a strong culture of excellence and have a dedication to their employees as much as to providing outstanding customer-service.
- This location offers a superb standard of living and a variety of recreational activities. Visit a happening downtown area packed with art galleries, restaurants, and iconic music venues. You can also choose to explore the great outdoors with thousands of acres of parks and woodlands.
Requirements VP Financial Planning and Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or math is required.
- CPA, MBA, CMA, or ASA strongly desired.
- 8+ years of financial and / or actuarial analysis experience required.
- 4+ years of management experience. Must have managed care experience.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Eric Hale
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)