Stafford Communications is uniquely different. We provide Call Center, Consulting and Marketing Services to our clients. We handle customer contacts on behalf of some of the nation’s most prominent brands from our call centers in New Jersey and Canada. Our business model features a robust quality and compliance consulting practice that helps companies optimize their own internal call center operations. As experts in regulated industries, we assist pharmaceutical, medical device, healthcare, food and beverage, packaged goods and beauty care companies in building brand loyalty by providing their customers with exceptional customer service experiences.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to assist employees and their families to be healthy and maintain work/life balance. We provide eligible employees the option to enroll in our health and dental benefits after 30 days of employment.
We support a remote representative workforce by providing the equipment needed for the role (e.g. laptop and accessories). Candidates are required to meet specific employment conditions as outlined in our Telecommuting Policy including having a private workspace and a minimum level of 100 MBPS (megabits per second) internet download speed. Come Join us!
Customer Service Representative – Breast Pump Specialist
The Customer Service Representative Breast Pump Specialist is responsible for responding to complex consumer inquiries via phone, text and chat. The Representative will provide information, support, and guidance to breastfeeding consumers, assisting in both the proper operation and maintenance of a personal medical appliance and device. Key points of role:
- Our contact center provides extraordinary service and the Representative must demonstrate a high level of sensitivity, empathy, and patience with each consumer.
- We support a Remote Representative workforce by providing the equipment needed for the role (e.g. laptop and accessories). Candidates are required to meet specific employment conditions as outlined in our Telecommuting Policy including having a private workspace and a minimum level internet service of 100 MBPS (megabits per second) download speed.
- This is a high-volume call center position and as such, you will be assigned a shift time which serves as your regular work schedule. You must adhere to your assigned work schedule and complete each shift in its entirety. While this position is remote, it is not a flexible position where you can adjust your own schedule.
- Candidates must be tech savvy as the product we support is a smart breast pump. Candidates must be able to work with multiple systems and communication channels at the same time. Attention to detail is critical as many of our cases are not first contact resolution. All contact information and notes must be complete to allow another representative to move the case forward.
- Representatives must be skilled at troubleshooting a medical device for mechanical issues, address order and billing questions, website support, general breastfeeding questions and at times document adverse events.
- Consumer contact with our call center is regularly audited for Quality Assurance (QA), product knowledge and case coding.
- We consider our representatives on this product a team working together to address the questions, concerns and issues for breast-feeding mothers.
- Our training process is intense and requires self-discipline. The first couple of days requires independent reading to understand the team setup and our client's website and pricing. After which, new representatives will participate in remote training on our systems, SOPs and product training. The more time you put into training the more successful you will be.
HOURS OF OPERATION: We provide support to our client from Monday – Friday 9am-9pm; Saturday from 10am -4pm; and Sunday 10am – 3pm. Our Customer Service Reps work remotely with equipment supplied provided required minimum internet service is validated.
- Answer incoming phone calls, text, chat and respond to written communication.
- Provide 1:1 counseling on use of breast pump to nursing mothers via telephone.
- Troubleshoot any issues related to the consumer product.
- Provide product information and make recommendations based on consumer’s needs.
- Effectively handle quality complaints, adverse events and claims according to Standard Operating Procedures while maintaining superior customer service etiquette.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Fully, accurately, and immediately log all customer and contact information, using various CRM tools and adhering to all compliance standards.
- An outgoing personality, with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication including active listening and reflection with the goal of gathering information, problem solving and diffusing difficult callers. Must be able to maintain professional behavior in stressful situations
- Ability to navigate between several computer screens (e.g., CRM Software, ACD System, Email and Web Browser) while actively listening and entering customer information
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred with minimum of 3 years customer service experience
- Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs
- Consultative customer service skills: ability to analyze a customer’s situation and present a solution
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills with the ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing skills and experience with social media management and providing customer service online across multiple channels (e.g. email, social media & chat)
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Product Quality Assurance
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving