Customer Service Representative - Beauty Care
Stafford Communications is uniquely different.
We provide Call Center, Consulting and Marketing Services to our clients. We handle customer contacts on behalf of some the nation’s most prominent brands from our call centers in New Jersey and Canada. Our business model features a robust quality and compliance consulting practice that helps companies optimize their own internal call center operations. As experts in regulated industries, we help pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, consumer packaged goods and beauty care companies build brand loyalty by providing their customers with exceptional experiences. Come join us!
The Beauty Care Advisor is responsible for responding to complex consumer inquiries via phone, email and postal mail. The ideal candidate will possess strong multi-tasking skills while working on several programs simultaneously and ensuring client contractual agreements are met. Our contact center provides extraordinary service and the Representative must be energetic, friendly, skilled and committed.
- Answer incoming phone calls, and respond to written communication
- Provide product information and make recommendations based on consumer’s needs
- Effectively handle quality complaints, adverse events and claims according to Standard Operating Procedures while maintaining superior customer service etiquette.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
- Log customer and contact information using various Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- An outgoing personality, with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication including active listening and reflection with the goal of gathering information, problem solving and diffusing difficult callers. Must to able to maintain professional behavior in stressful situations.
- Ability to navigate between several computer screens (e.g., CRM Software, ACD System, Email and Web Browser) while actively listening and entering customer information.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• College degree preferred with minimum of 3 years customer service experience.
• Licensed cosmetologist, ability to address questions regarding hair color
• Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs.
• Consultative customer service skills: ability to analyze a customer’s situation and present a solution.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Complex Problem Solving
Customer Relationship Management