Registered Echo-cardiogram Technician - Wilmington Delaware
Our client is seeking a personable and hardworking Registered Echo-cardiogram Ultrasound Technologist in the Delaware area. This is a full-time position Monday through Friday.
The position offers a competitive salary, 401k pension plan, health/dental/vision insurances, paid time off. CME’s and ARDMS renewal included.
Requirements for this position may include but not be limited to:
· Registered Echo-cardiogram Technologist Certification (ARDMS)
· Degree from accredited ultrasound program
· Minimum 2 years’ experience preferred
· Proficient in all imaging and reporting
- Board certified in echo
· Must be computer literate
Expected Performance Requirements: Trans-thoracic Echo-cardiogram (TTE), Stress Echo-cardiogram, Doppler Echo-cardiogram
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
· Consistently performs technically adequate procedures
· Completes all related patient history and physical examination prior to testing
· Identifies and documents appropriate data/information
· Obtains and records optimal Doppler signals, measurements, & calculations
· Participates in ongoing Quality Improvement program
· Collaborate with office Providers and staff on scheduling, reporting and inventory
· Clarifies and communicates information and testing specifics to the patient and/or family prior to testing
· Completes all related clerical procedures
· Ensures completeness of required patient data prior to billing and interpretation
· Maintain a clean and comfortable environment for all patients
· Adheres to all imaging guidelines and patient care protocols and procedures
· Maintains established department goals, objectives, policies and procedures, quality and safety standards.
· Adequately enters/imports all patient and test information into report software.
· Demonstrates compliance with Universal Precautions when appropriate
· Performs other duties as assigned
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you