To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Newark, NJ 07114
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Reps
MMC • Newark, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Need Bilingual Call Center Reps ASAP!
Location: Newark, NJ
Inbound call center; No sales
Hours: Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm
Pay is $14.45
This is a temp to hire opportunity. MUST BE BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH
- Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron-based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
- Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
- Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
- Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
- Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
- Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
- Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
- Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment.
- Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up
· Bilingual Spanish/ English a MUST
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Data Entry Skills
- 25 wpm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Call center or customer service experience (retail, restaurant etc. Ok)
- Computer skills/ability to navigate Internet Explorer
- Excellent communication skills
- Banking experience helpful
If you are interested, please email Erin at and she will get you hired.