Executive Project Manager
ONLY LOCAL DC, MD, VA, DE AREA RESIDENTS WILL BE REVIEWED
Commercial General Contractor, Infinity Building Services Inc., is seeking qualified Executive Project Managers with 3-5 years of relevant experience to manage projects in Maryland/District of Columbia/Virginia, effectively the Metro Tri-state Area.
The Executive Project Manager is the company’s representative managing all construction activities, ownership's and subcontractors on multiple projects simultaneously. Quality control, safety, scheduling, communication and pride in the administration are the key qualities we demand of all our Executive Project Managers. We are looking for individuals that excel in this arena who wish to join a firm with an outstanding reputation in the marketplace. Our project types include restaurant, retail, hand developed scopes of work, base building, construction management and interiors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
· Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
· Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
· Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
· Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
· Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
· Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
· Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients; representing the owner or developer.
· Manages project budget.
· Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing and monitors receivables for the project.
· Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
· Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
· Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
· Conduct weekly progress meetings.
· 3-5 Years of Executive Project Management experience in commercial general contracting or similar industry.
· Experience managing commercial construction; restaurant/retail experience is preferred.
· Experience managing $50,000.00 - $ 5,000,000.00.
Industry leading benefits package