Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Five years of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical, dental or diagnostic selling experience;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills;
- Passionate and self-motivated individual.
- Oncology or rare disease selling experience;
- Experience in hematology oncology;
- Strong clinical expertise in various tumor types (niche tumors, CRC, lung, GIST, sarcoma);
- Ability to sell in pediatric and adult Oncology setting;
- Experience in launching new products and/or indications;
- Experience with selling a product in combination with a companion diagnostic and/or experience selling diagnostic or genomic testing;
- Academic institution or large Oncology account selling and relationships;
- Familiarity with Immunohistochemistry or next generation sequencing;
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.