ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years’ experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is seeking an experienced Design Specialist in Citrus Heights, CA. The Design Specialist will assist with data input and or with CAD design and be responsible for ensuring standards for both QC and CAD procedures while minimizing disruption to project timelines. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, able to work in a team environment, and demonstrate high-level problem-solving capabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Conduct preliminary and as-built design of fiber optic facilities.
- Perform quality inspections and audits of projects during design phase to ensure timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of work.
- Able to read and interpret OSP field data and translate into AutoCAD drawings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check, drug screen, physical exam, and must possess and hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- 1-4 years of experience creating and modifying communications construction drawings using AutoCAD 2012 or higher.
- 1-5 years of experience using Microsoft applications to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Experience working in collaborative, fast pace, environments working under tight deadlines.
- Telecom OSP design experience.
- Any Telecom CLEC design experience.
- Civil design experience.
Education and/or Certifications
- High School Diploma or Technical Degree
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
Product Quality Assurance
Computer Aided Design
Microsoft Power Point