ECS is working with the Air Force to implement the (AFLSE) Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem. The AFLSE serves as the host for all current and future Air Force training. The project will convert legacy courses and also produce new courses. The technical support team will advise and assist course owners during conversion and aiding in troubleshooting to ensure effective course onboarding. ECS is providing technical support to Air Force mission partners as they produce, load, test and troubleshoot courses in the AFLSE.
Location; Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph
- Under the direction of a Program Manager, courseware provides support to the Air Force in the use of appropriate compliance standards and technologies to support courseware delivery requirements in accordance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0, WCAG 2.1) and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Supports the production, loading, testing and troubleshooting of courses.
- Provide assistance to customers in the use of appropriate/modern training development tools (Lectora, Captivate, Animate, etc.)
- Provide customer guidance on building courseware that meet AFLSE learning standards
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and remedy courseware loading issues with factual and experiential knowledge and issues related to the Standard Desktop Configuration (SDC), or applicable IT configuration, of the government’s intended audience with factual and experiential knowledge (i.e., applying Bootstrap images that are supported by the AF SDC)
- Establish a service desk to support customers through a trouble ticket process, which at a minimum document:
- Method of submission
- Date of every action taken
- Customer contact information (with organization)
- Problem statement
- Ticket status (Open, In-Progress, Awaiting Action, Closed)
- Findings and Resolutions
- Acknowledge customer trouble tickets upon receipt of problem statement
- Update customer within three business days of receipt of trouble tickets and continuously thereafter, until problem is remedied
- Generate a wrap-up notification specifying the problem statement, underlying technical issue(s), and necessary remedy suggestions, recommendations, and/or actions upon completion. Trouble ticket is considered complete when the customer responds to the wrap-up notification and provides verification and validation of received support
- Provide problem resolution for trouble tickets within 5 business days from initial notification to service desk
- Deliver weekly summary report of trouble tickets, resolutions, and lessons learned
- Technical degree or certification preferred but not required. Must have some technical work experience if a technical degree is not held.
- Experience working in a customer support function.
- Ability to multi-task and translate requests into clear deliverables.
- Sets own goals and participates in developing team goals and determining methods to meet those objectives and timelines.
- Ability to anticipate problems and proactively seek to minimize impact.
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Security: CAC required
Develop Educational Material
Develop Online Course
Develop Interactive Course
Provide Instructional Support
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 19GS1529 Courseware
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At ECS, our values are the foundation of all we do. These values serve as the framework to guide the daily actions and decisions of every ECS team member. Above all, we are committed to professionalism and integrity.
View the full profile
As part of our pursuit of excellence, we strive for the continuous improvement and personal growth of our team members. The core of our corporate culture is to embrace new ideas, foster innovation, and recognize outstanding performance.
Our success is due largely to our remarkable team of committed, creative, and driven industry professionals. Because of this, we have sealed a rock-solid reputation with client relationships built on trust, authenticity and continuity.
Our values are also reflected in our commitment to listen to and to understand our customers’ challenges to provide them with the right solutions on time and on budget. ECS dedicates itself to using the highest business standards to produce solutions that are custom tailored to our clients’ needs. Our mission is to improve the quality and efficiency of learning and preparedness through the use of ECS’ advanced learning technologies.