Sales Representative – Manufacturing & Logistics
· The Manufacturing & Logistics Sales Development Representative is an individual contributor with sales expertise within an assigned market. This position will identify potential customer leads, cold call, gain appointments and execute a sales funnel process through close. Financial targets are established for this position with forecasting to target a key element of the sales management process. The key to success in this role is to focus and develop Strategic Accounts with value of $100K or more yearly.
· The qualified candidate will have managed a sales portfolio of at least $2.5M+ per annum .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
· Ensures organic sales growth through aggressive market awareness and account growth. Creates, coordinates and implements plans to achieve week-over-week sales growth.
· Develop, prepare and present comprehensive and competitive sales proposals.
· This position will understand the staffing industry from both a pricing and service delivery perspective.
· Single Point of Contact throughout the sales process. This position also maintains the customer relationship throughout the sales life cycle.
· Continuously evaluate competitive activity and improve on sales technique to attain new accounts.
· Maintain an awareness of the customers’ business environment and changing needs in order to resolve customer service issues effectively.
· Organize hospitality operational activities to ensure operational and financial performance is maintained, profit margins and revenue goals are achieved.
· 3+ years direct/outside sales experience in outside sales within the manufacturing industry
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation skills and ability to persuade an audience.
· Experience building sales territories as opposed to inheriting established markets. Communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
· Self-motivation and goal oriented; demonstrates a relentless tenacity with specific sales strategies identified.
· Ability to effectively work independently without day-to-day direction.
· Ability to manage multiple complex projects independently, and meet deadlines under pressure.
· Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population as well as clients.
· Two or four year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES/REGISTRATIONS, or TRAINING
Valid driver’s license.
External Sales Training Certificate preferred.
Previous CSP Training preferred
Customer Relationship Management