We know tires and service, and you should know Pomp's!
Since 1939, the Tire Professionals of family-owned Pomp's Tire Service have serviced the automotive repair, tire, and wheel needs of customers throughout the Midwest. A member of the American Commercial Tire Network (ACTN) and certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE), we pride ourselves on timely, high quality products and services for our customers.
Pomp’s has an immediate opportunity for Service Manager. This position will be responsible for working with customers to schedule service andassigns tasks to service employees.
In addition to competitive pay, Pomp's offers great benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401k plan, profit sharing, and paid time off.
If you’re interested in joining our team of Tire Professionals, please apply at www.pompstire.com/careers or stop by the store to complete an application.
Pomp's Tire Service
5950 6thh St SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
- Valid driver’s license and driving record to company standards
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor
- Good oral and written communication abilityIntermediate computer skills
- Basic automotive/mechanical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- ASE and TIA certifications desired
- Previous tire experience strongly preferred
- Regularly lift, push, or move 50 pounds; occasionally lift, push, or move 100 pounds
- Employee is required to effectively communicate with internal and external customers and co-workers
- Constant standing required with frequent twisting, bending, stooping, crouching, and crawling
- Must be able to visually inspect tires and vehicles in order to assess problems and make repairs
- Ability to talk, see, and hear in order to effectively communicate with internal and external customers andco-workers
- Frequent use of fingers and hands to feel; frequent reaching above shoulders with hands and arms
EEO Employer/AA: M/F/Vets/Disabled