To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MD 21613
- Millie Robbins
- Phone: 443-477-6555
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Staffing Services • Cambridge, MD
Posted 1 month ago
JOB TITLE: Quality Engineer
GENERAL FUNCTION: Lead the company in administering, promoting, and maintaining the Quality Management System in accordance with the pertinent ISO standard, the company and customer requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability, quality, minimize costs and safety.
- Determine and enforce quality and safety requirements in accordance with company needs based on current regulations and state of the art product development.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Management. ASQ Certified Engineer and/or Engineering/Manufacturing Technology with experience in Statistical Process Control is highly desirable.
- Must have technical capacity, problem solving/analytical skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications, and organization skills with the ability to work well with a wide range of personnel.
- Must have excellent computer skills including database, spreadsheet, and word processing programs.
- Must be able to travel as required in support of assigned responsibilities.
- Good physical health to be able to occasionally work on the production floor for ex.tended periods as required in support above assigned areas of responsibility.
- Ability to see with at least 20/40 corrected vision in the best eye.
- Ability to hear telephones and conversations at normal volume
- Ability to lift 15 pounds to shoulder height.