ProLink Resources is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join a Columbus based client that specializes in the manufacturing of sheet metal and fiberglass moldings for the automotive industry. The ideal candidate needs to have experience working in a maintenance role in a manufacturing setting as well as hydraulic/pneumatic experience and electrical experience up to 3 phase 480 volt.
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Hilliard, OH
Pay Range: $23-$29 per hour
2nd: 2pm - 10pm
3rd: 10pm - 6am
Growth Opportunity: With strong performance, can see movement into management role or various engineering opportunities within the company. Our goal is to continue rapidly growing the team!
You are able to work unlimited overtime.
- Perform hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic and various diagnosis and repair production and support equipment
- Perform scheduled PM activities on equipment in an effort to minimize downtime and lengthen equipment life
- Maintain repair logs and notes in order to track repair trends and set future preventative maintenance schedules
- Work with production supervision and technical support to assist in proper equipment set-up and operation
- Work heavily with hydraulics to troubleshoot large presses.
- Troubleshoot PLC's (Allen Bradley)
- Work on voltages running up to 3 phase 480.
- Work with pneumatics.
- Read schematics.
- Basic maintenance duties as assigned.
ProLink Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer