Full Time IT Service Desk Analyst for the Support Desk. The analyst provides support for all requests and incidents reported to the Support Desk with the primary responsibility of processing and handling all incoming requests and the resolution and documentation of common incidents within established SLAs. This position requires above all a passion for excellent customer service, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivation and independence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer issues by responding to requests for assistance via phone or email.
- Gather pertinent information from users that will assist in timely resolution of incidents and requests.
- Create tickets on all customer interactions as incidents or requests and document this information in the Service Management system. Ensure existing tickets are updated frequently.
- Provide timely responses to email and phone inquiries.
- Provide initial trouble determination and first tier incident resolution, including but not limited to password resets and other tier 1 support responsibilities.
- Answer questions and how to's related to our services and tools.
- Escalate tickets that can't be resolved and/or fulfilled at the Service Desk to second tier or third tier support groups.
- Take ownership of resolving issues and following up with the status of issues on behalf of the user. Communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Meets all performance metrics and follow IT Service Desk practices and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to translate technical information into user-friendly terminology.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required to interact effectively and professionally while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Polite, friendly, and empathetic presence.
- Bi-lingual (English /Spanish) is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Service Desk, Help Desk or Call Center experience is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM tool preferred.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Flexible hours during the work week may be required
- Customer Service
- Great communication skills
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
Engineering Services //
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
Program & Project Management //
Our expansive program and project management teams support traditional and wireless engineering work including resource & asset management, milestone tracking, real-time reporting, and turnkey delivery. We perform analysis of trends and risks to offer mitigation plans to implement innovative solutions.
Workforce Solutions //
Our experience extends beyond engineering projects. We can supplement your team with a variety of resources including administrative, professional, customer service, and IT personnel across diverse industries for any length of engagement. Our internal recruiting, on-boarding and bill/pay teams enable seamless management of our employees.