For more than 25 years, the Atlas Management team has provided management and human resources solutions to businesses, and employment opportunities to individuals.
Atlas is seeking individuals with high energy and spirit to support customers and clients. You may be required work between 40 to 50 hours a week to accomplish your goals. Some travel may be required.
We are a performance driven organization and this position is designed to maintain the highest rate of satisfaction between our Clients, and Employees.
This individual is responsible for growing and developing new business by field visits, telephone, and e-mail. The team member may also recruit and fill open positions when needed.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with unlimited possibilities this may be just right for you.
The ability to fluently speak English and Spanish is a plus but not Spanish is not required.
Minimum 2 years staffing industry experience. College degree in a relative field of study, or high school degree with supplemental training and experience in sales, marketing, communications, business, human resources, and or other approved courses or Industry experience. Must type a minimum of 40 words per minute. Must be Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office with a basic knowledge of computer databases.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on skill and experienced-unlimited!
- Generating sales from new business prospects
- Prospect clients and develop new sales opportunities
- Driving revenue growth through both new sales and business development activities
- Converting new business key clients
- Identifying new opportunities for business through market research
- Identify new opportunities to develop business
- Follow up on new business opportunities
- Execute the sales development plan and meet sales targets
- Develop a pipeline of potential new business opportunities
- Grow new opportunities and prospect to generate new business
- Establish new business with existing customers and new customers
- Generating new business and developing own pipeline of new accounts
- Build new relationships with existing and potential clients
- Develop new sales leads for territory
- Identifying and managing new business opportunities
- Generate new sales by cold calling
- Attending sales meetings with potential clients
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Targeting new accounts, following up leads and generating new business
- Build relationships with new clients