To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- LaGrange, GA 30240
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accountants One • LaGrange, GA
Posted 23 days ago
When is the last time you visited LaGrange, GA? Have you walked through the vibrant downtown – grabbing a hot dog at Charlie Josephs? Taken a quick trip out to West Point Lake? Seen a concert at the amphitheater? Stopped by Wild Leap Brew Co. to visit with friends?
There is a lot going on in this city named the 2018 Live, Work, and Play City by the Georgia Municipal Association.
Would you be interested in exploring an opportunity to connect with this progressive gem of a city through a growing CPA Firm? Or, how about this? Does someone in your CPA network deserve to hear about this Tax Professional / CPA role one hour southwest of Atlanta (depending on traffic!)?
Accountants One is excited to partner with a new CPA firm client in LaGrange, GA. The partners of this firm are well respected cornerstones of the city and are looking to expand their ability to serve their clients in tax and audit. The main responsibilities for this role would be on the tax side.
Our client is the leading Public Accounting firm in the area. They specialize in personalized financial guidance to individuals and businesses. The Tax Professional / CPA will have high-level executive visibility. The expectation will be one of consistent growth with advancement leading to Partner. The Tax Professional / CPA will be responsible for managing and performing federal and state tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- Perform multiple engagements of federal and state tax returns for individuals, corporations (mostly small companies), partnerships, estates and trusts, exempt organizations and employee benefit plans
- Research tax issues and when necessary represent clients before tax authorities
- Work with clients on tax projections and planning.
- Effectively work with internal team and external clients.
- Accounting Degree
- CPA license
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of tax experience
- Experience with audits is a plus (candidate will be expected to become proficient in audits if no prior experience)
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations a plus
- Customer service oriented
- Community minded
- QuickBooks experience
Top Three Objectives to be achieved within the first 6 to 12 months:
- Roll up sleeves and complete hands-on tax engagements immediately integrating with the current Tax Partner and the Tax Team.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by ensuring that current customers feel comfortable and that technical accounting topics are being effectively related to non-accounting types.
- Work in a timely, efficient manner hitting goals for chargeability and realization.
- Deadline driven
- Process Driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tax research and resolution skills
- Strong organization skills
- 401k + Company Match Program
- Major medical coverage
- Community involvement
- 40 hour work week outside of tax season